Friday, October 21, 2005

Crazy crap I live with

Update-

These cats in the house are insane. Not like that's a news flash or anything.

The one on Prozac has a thing where he gets all cuddly. Then he has to start licking his nipples. Only the bottom two. They are kind of bald. It's a little disturbing.

The white one- who is a BOY, dammit- has a thing where when the little one is on the bed with me, he has to mount Buddy, grab his neck with his teeth and assert domination. Accompanied by Buddy's vocal protests. It's disturbing.

The large one- who is BIG BONED, dammit- basically lays in one spot all bloody day. Until he gets hungry. Then he paces around and squeaks. It's not a sound you would expect from such a large cat. It's disturbing.

The foster child is very good, but has a tendency to drool when petted. And he likes to get under the covers. The other day I was in bed in my jammies in the morning. He got under the covers and was kneading my tummy. Then he bit me. Really hard. On the stomach. Like he expected milk flow. It was disturbing.

I need a job. I have to get away from these strange little creatures. They're actually kind of creepy, when you get down to it...like the gremlins were creepy. Cute as hell, but if you let them eat after midnight.....

6 comments:

(S)wine said...

do you want mine?
ever since The Kid checked in, 15 months ago, they've been pretty much ignored. it's a shame. sometimes we forget to feed them.
d'oh!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should get a dog?:)

slyboots2 said...

Amp- dude, we've got 4 of the monsters. If I take more, I will officially be insane, and Kenga will trade me in for a younger, less crazy model. Or another motorcycle. That would make me sad.

Andrea- and the difference would be? Dogs are disturbing too.

Anonymous said...

Not my dog, he's perfect. Get a perfect dog:)

slyboots2 said...

you already have him. They only made one.

(S)wine said...

J/k, i do love my 2 cats and am concerned when the big boy comes home limping (which has been happening most of the last 10 days). However, were I to find a happy home for them, I'd bequeath them to it.

P.S. you DON'T fall into one of my most-hated categories because, despite your troubles with the felines, you don't compare it to raising children.