Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Damned chocolate cake

Chocolate cake seems to have contained a large amount of Crystal meth. We didn't sleep. Maybe 1-2 hours tops. Fine for me, but Kenga's gonna suffer. Not even the magic sleep bullet provided by Sigur Ros did the trick.

Stoopid chocolate cake. A friend of ours from AZ wrote a song called, Gluttony is next to Godlessness. Guess he was right. We're both sleepy Godless Gluttons.

I'm gonna slouch over to the couch (hey, that rhymed- cool!) and sit and let CNN wash over me like a tepid, semi-stinky bath.

Then I have a ton of movies Tivoed to watch. I got halfway through On the Waterfront before having to go to the interview yesterday. It's one of those misty, coldish October days here, and I'm feeling distinctly jammy-ish. With slippers even. That oughta make the cats happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It didn't really have meth in it, did it? I hope not, that could be messy. If it did, let me know where you got it from so I can...er...not order one, I swear, but...um...report it to the authorities!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!

slyboots2 said...

It made me jittery. And very, very awake. Stupid chocolate cake. It was delicious, though...