Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's a marathon, baby... and you're on mile 22

Final days. 5 left before the LSAT. Then I get my life back. It will still be full, stressful, etc. But this very long stint in LSAT hell will be over. I can say with full honesty that I have given it everything that I have to give. It has been quite an experience. I'll probably weigh in with more detail later- suffice it to say that right now I feel like I've been through a meat grinder. And not in a good way. I was in class from 3:30-10:15 PM yesterday- either with a tutor or in actual class. I really just hope that it all pays off.

I'm not going into the whole anxiety profile- that wouldn't be good right about now.

I'll perhaps post more this week- but if not, I'm thinking you will all understand.

And a quick note- yesterday it was hell on the bus. They closed a downtown tunnel, and all buses were re-routed to surface streets. My usually 15 minute commute was 45 minutes. I was standing the entire time. It was ok, though- I wasn't too worried.
I made eye contact and smiled at a small homless-looking man. He didn't look well. Very sickly. I felt him touch my hand- I looked at him and he stood and tried to give me his seat. It really slayed me. What a gesture- the first of its kind in my experience. I smiled, thanked him and declined- I couldn't live with myself if I had taken a sick man's seat. It made my day, though. Happy mojo to him.

On Saturday, around 8:30 Pacific time, please send me happy mojo!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I send you happy mojo all the time!

Thanks for the link, it makes me have happy mojo.

I have a little of your OCD streak, by the way. Maybe it's hereditary?

It was nice to talk to you the other day, stay relaxed and good luck!

Love Andrea

slyboots2 said...

Love you too my little dumpling! There will be a treat in the mail within the next week or so. Later!

(S)wine said...

I'm not sending you any mojo. In its stead, I'm sending a Mofo.

Anonymous said...

It's official my sister is an ice cream Sundae! Keep up the good LSAT work, mad respect for your diligence (The kind I never had, lol). Lotsa loves!

Anonymous said...

You will do very well on the test. And then we shall rock out Saturday night. All will be right with the world.