Monday, August 08, 2005

Tire store

Spouse got a puncture fixed today. Whilst at the tire store he overheard the following exchange:

(60-70ish man in shorts, brown socks, general geezer tourist wear): "You don't see whitewall tires around much anymore."

(wife of older guy- shorts, pastels, female geezer tourist wear): "Do you know what a dominatrix is?"

Him, " yes."

Her, " I looked it up in the dictionary, and it wasn't there."

Him, "look at those rims over there..."

(heeehheeeeehhheeeeee....)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Was that our father and my mother, by chance? I think it might have been...Congrats (kinda congrats, it is a mixed congrats because it seems like it's a mixed blessing) on the new apartment and your next LSAT effort. CAn I share your new score? Just put my name down too...just kidding:). Hahaha!

(S)wine said...

fucking old married people...they never listen to each other. Never.

slyboots2 said...

I just like the dominatrix/rims juxtaposition.

(S)wine said...

me too...i was just saying that the old man missed a good topic by not listening to his wife. swine!

slyboots2 said...

Yeah- he was a dumbass. She might've been hinting that their days of vanilla sex were coming to an end at last. I wonder how many opportunities like that are lost every day.

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to witness this interaction! Very funny! I must admit that I had a dyslexic moment when I first read "Tire Store". I read dominatrix as dot matrix. Not as funny my way. Just sad.

slyboots2 said...

Dot matrix could be some kind of kinkster code name amongst the retired AARP set. That would be cool. Doubtful, but very cool.