Monday, August 08, 2005

LSAT update- for those of you who care

I am counting down to the October 1st test date. I take a 4 hour class on Saturdays, followed by a practice test for 3 hours on Sundays. Last weekend was the first test. I am pleased by how much I have improved so far. We have been working on the logic problems section- and I thought I would do pretty well on it. But I choked. However, I did do remarkably better on the two arguments sections. I scored a 160- which is really good overall for the first one. When I took it in December, I got a 154. So the classes are working. It is like I have a 2nd job, though.

4 comments:

cb said...

ask kent about his logic prof. Walton.

if any student asked him how they were doing in the class, invariably he would answer,

"oh about middle of the pack."

(S)wine said...

took it.
passed it.
don't wanna talk about it.

good luck, though.

Anonymous said...

This is off topic, but I don't have time to call because, er, I am at work (naughty me), but I have a new car! 98 Subaru Legacy with 10,000 less miles, it's red. It's beautiful, and it's name is Rosie. I'm in love...you'll have to meet her sometime. :)

slyboots2 said...

Good news on the car!

Yeah- the first round was traumatic. This is the last time I'll be putting myself through it. Nasty stuff...