Wednesday, May 09, 2007

MILF for a day

Seems that the Mother's home town is a tad light on eligible ladyfolks. Seems that when the girl from Seattle rolls into town, she becomes the newest shiny thing on the block. Seems that she's like cat nip to lonely rancher types.

Seems that the ring on her finger, the age under the belt, the pounds earned since high school and the general unsuitableness of her character to the place just don't register.

Goddamn that was depressing.

But not too.

And no, I know I'm not really a MILF. Just about that age group, so I'll use the designation for now. And my mother was shocked, shocked, I tell you, when I explained why I was laughing so hard when I remembered it. Because the rebel in me made me tell her. Bweeheeeeheee.

2 comments:

(S)wine said...

it's almost as good as
King for a Day.
you can't be a MILF.
you're not a mother
(unless i'm mistaken).
so you're just an ILF

slyboots2 said...

Damn. I like that. Streamlined to fit.