Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ah- good morning. It's sunny. And there is cotton floating through the air- which is kind of pretty, but makes me sneezy.

Yesterday I had my first official job interview- via phone. It went well, I think, and we'll see what comes of it. It would be rather nice to jump from one job to the next with a couple of weeks of rec time thrown in between. And it is for a good company. So we'll see. No panic yet.

Today I take off early and accompany my friend William to the ballet. We get to go see the practice, and behind the scenes. It's part of an auction item that he won. And upon winning it, he declared me the recipient of the second ticket (primarily since no one else wanted to go). So, men in tights, look out. I plan on ogling a bit. Why the hell not?

In other news, sleep finally came, and I don't feel that much better for it. Which is rich, considering that it was my fondest desire. But remember the sneezy thing? I think it came into play here.

And nothing else. For now. Just mundane and boring everyday reality. Oh- we did cancel the road trip. Too arduous for 2 days- and really, we can do it during my 2 weeks off in July. So it looks like we'll be here and ready for whatever happens society wise. Call early to book us, our calendar can fill up quickly.

No comments: