Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I just read the perfect plane book if you are a bitter, middle-aged underachieving female. Bitter is the New Black. Why did it make me bitter? Because it is a book I should've written. But it is funnier than I am. And more successful all around. And basically it points out that I wasted 2 years of my life being unemployed and doing very little with the time.

I must point out that this discussion/monologue has no real purpose and isn't very productive.

Why must I point that out? Because that is the kind of moron I have become. All has to be productive. Because even if it means that I get the joy of unemployment again, I still have to be motivated. Because that's how I roll, people.

Funny thing, I can't even show up to work late if I try. And I have tried on occasion. That blows.

1 comment:

(S)wine said...

doesn't it now.
same way for me.
every time i'm late
the traffic is nonexistent.
which puts me at work
on time.
always.