Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bite me chumpy

Co-worker was even more of a man-bitch today. I wouldn't have thought it possible. Seems that Johnny Underachiever has deciced that it's ok to take his frustration with the job out on me. Well, I says, guess again, Johnny Underachiever. I have a plan. I will take his attitude and reflect it right back at him- in the following way. He says crap to me that is borderline rude, but in a very nasty way. So I plan on calling him on the way he's speaking to me. I only have an estimated 3 days left. So nothing to lose. I don't plan on getting into a full-on discussion with him- just pointing out his crap. And that it's not nice. We'll see how he responds from there. He's a bully and a jerk, and I plan on saying a well-deserved goombyo at the end of this ordeal.

Another spin on it is that he could be pissy that I'm still around, and not like the fact that I do things like try to figure out how to fix problems, rather than sit around and let the others do it. I dunno. His idea of aiming high it to be a tow truck driver. THAT'S what I'm dealing with here. And he wears jeans that have the crotch around his knees. I thought that those were passe, but seems that he thinks not. I say, not horribly K-Momo of him.

(diversion- K-Momo 7 was a clothing store in East Phoenix in the late 90's- and we drove by it every time we went to our favorite Thai restaurant (Thai Rama)- which tended to be weekly. It became an inside joke. Well, that's not very K-momo of you...etc.)

There. Now I feel better. Time to drink some wine (Spanish Rioja with a little tiny plastic bull attached to the bottle- how delicious and cute at the same time) and sit down to Fellini's 8 1/2. Life will be just fine.

No comments: