Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bitchslapping the coworker

Would that I could- but he'd probably enjoy it too much. And if I'm going to start being a dominatrix, I had better be paid better.

He was a real dick today. Just a little bitch. Reminded me of an ex-boyfriend- we'll codename him Migi. Migi Carter. (got that Darrin?) Looks like him. Acts like him. Has that strange rich-boy love affair with the blue collar types. Wants to act tough. Not patient. Not even very nice. At least Migi was smart, and wanted to learn. Not coworker. Just wants to blow money, and be mean and snippy to me. Like it's my fault that we have to fix a bunch of mistakes that the computer and bar codes made. Well, I say fuck him. Not in a good way either.

That's about all I care to say about it- except that the eerie coincidence of it is that Migi and the coworker have birthdays 2 days apart. (different years though) Cue Twilight Zone music...

No comments: