Sunday, June 01, 2008

What I didn't do last night:

Kman went to a birthday party at a roller rink/bowling alley. I used to skate my ass off as a kid. But have never been much of a bowler. I didn't go. I stayed home and did other stuff. Main reason- I didn't want to fall down and split my shoulder in half again. And bowling- not quite ready for that action yet, if ever. I seriously suck at it. Seriously.

So I stayed home and organized the music on my Zune. Yes, I did. So saith geek girl. And I wrote. A ton. It is coming out in the most interesting ways- not what I predicted at all. And I like it like that.

And I stayed up way too late waiting for Kman to call and let me know if he needed a driver. But he forgot. And he didn't. So when he came home after the bar closed, I was up. And sleepy. But not too crabby, mainly because he had gone out all roller-disco Stu, including a sweet Joe Namath vintage disco shirt (sunset seascape), mustard yellow pants, vintage white Adidas shoes (actually retro, spanking new thanks to a friend who designs the things- gotta brag), and a vintage brown suede jacket. True stylee. And what is cool is that the shirt glows all shiny and cool under black light. I would expect no less from Joe. Seems he was the coolest 70's era throwback in the place. We rule. (though next time I might send him in my vintage Playboy pinups disco shirt- it totally trumps Joe. There are naked ladies on it.)

Now I need more coffee. And lunch. Adios.

No comments: