Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Again with the busy week crap- just too tired at the moment to really care, though. No time to write. No time to think. And overall just reacting.

But tomorrow holds promise. A general pause in the frenzy. I am taking the day off. Officially. And it has been a beacon (not bacon) of hope for weeks. I will be taking a bed princess day. Officially. And Kman will take my car and enjoy his second track day. We got the pictures back from his first one, and it was magnificent. I am too lazy currently to scan and post. But will consider the idea tomorrow. And if I feel like it, I will try.

So let's all send happy "stay on the motorcycle, stay on the road, keep the tach in the black, sunshine" vibes to Kman tomorrow. I don't want to take a taxi to the hospital.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled nuttiness that is my alleged career.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, good vibes going out to kman.

slyboots2 said...

thank you. he is there as I type. And working feverishly to get his throttle fixed- it's a tad sticky. But I can hear excitement in his voice, and happiness. That's the best part.