Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wired up and ready...

But with nothing to say. Just tired of moving. And waiting for the cable guy.

And if any of you know about the following- please help:

RASing into the network at work. Won't bloody connect. Pisses me off.

Otherwise, just ignore that.

It's all good. Come to find out that we have a view after all. Of the Cascades. Not exactly the Seattle skyline, and the port. But not exactly crap, either.

Went through my entire closet and finally gave up on the size 8 crap. Ain't a gonna happen. And if by some miracle of fate it does, I'll buy another damned wardrobe. Not that I'm that much bigger, but enough. Kboy says it's all due to age, and I should just accept it. He likes me just the way I am. Awwwww...there's a fucking Bridget Jones moment if I ever heard one. But I appreciate his sentiment. Good to know he's a boy with some depth.

Enough about that.

Seriously. If you know about RASing into the network, let me know. This is bloody frustrating. And I'm the alleged techie of the department...sigh...

3 comments:

bedmonster said...

Yaaaay! Now you live CLOSER! Hooray!!

(S)wine said...

RaSSing?
no idea
good to see you back in business.
don't sweat the size 8 thing.
some of us like our womens with curves; and lots of 'em.
fuck these emaciated swine bulimics.

slyboots2 said...

Indeed- we are on the East side. Where there are indeed Deelux apartments in the sky. But we don't live in one of those.

Thank you Lx- back in the day, I was a lanky, bony little thing- not bulimic, just skinny as hell. And looking at it objectively, I prefer this. Maybe a touch less of this, but overall this is ok.