Thursday, February 01, 2007

Technical issues resolved

Life is on the upswing, I figgur.

We are getting things together. And unpacking. I still haven't found some of my kitchen stuff. Kind of important stuff when it comes to actually cooking...but it will happen.

I'm looking out the window at the sun rising over the Cascades. Yes, that view that I didn't know we had. Big trees in the middle of it, but I can cope with that. Trees are good. Until the next big wind storm and said trees knock out our power for a week. It can happen. Or so I'm told.

Nothing else to report here. Just gotta go get ready for the killer 10 minute commute. God, I hope Kbot doesn't read this- he's probably getting kind of steamed about his drive...and I shouldn't rub it in. He's been quite a trouper with this move and all. Gets to ride his motorcycle with his buddy into the city. Kind of a play date, as I see it. The little ruffians.

No comments: