Monday, January 02, 2006

And now for the future

I ate too damned much. I put on some girth. Gotta admit it. Too many cookies. It is all in the snacking and the long car rides, and the staying in bed too late in the morning. And the wine. And the dinners.

I refuse to do the New Year's resolution thing. It is only a set up for let down. But it would be nice to lose what I have gained in this instance. So I'll eat like a normal human again, and walk around more.

There was a job interview when we returned- I think I stand a very good chance of getting this one- I just have to play my next step wisely. I do have a plan there. It is a good one. In the same building downtown as the last one. Maybe I should see that as a sign.

Sometime while we were gone, the two cats that hated eachother fell in love. They will not leave eachother alone. They are both boys. Don't tell me that being gay has nothing to do with nature. If you saw them, you would know differently. They are blissfully happy.

No comments: