Thursday, January 31, 2008

So we watched "Superbad" last night. I actually thought it was funny as hell, but probably didn't get the full experience since I grew up...a girl, and all. But here is the best part (in my opinion).

I was watching a high school movie starring (well, featuring) one of the people I went to high school with. Actually took some classes with her. For some reason her Hollywood career didn't take off like it should've- but she has been in a few things lately that I have been running across. Not in a stalky way, but by accident. Like the only time ever that I have seen "Law & Order", she was the perp. And there you have it.

But the movie was fun. And it had a nice edge to it- by that I mean, not horribly edgy, and just nice. Our thin hero reminds me of Kman. (notice, I have made the upgrade? Boyz to men and all that) Nice, and very, very funny. With those big brown eyes.....swoon.....
Kman, not the kid in the movie- I am not disturbed....seriously.

Other than that not much happening. Yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been meaning to add that to netflix.
i loved Knocked Up, so...
but a certain SOMEONE has me addicted to Six Feet Under episodes.
so much for not watching TV...although i supposed if you get them in continuous DVD format, it might be considered "movies."
???
work w/me here.
otherwise i'd have to say i like A TELEVISION SHOW.
is HBO Television?