Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Is it just me?

Or does anyone else have Christmas presents still in boxes sitting around the house? It could be that we are just overwhelmingly slothful. But I am looking at one. And it's cool. I just haven't taken the time to unpack and set it up. I have opened the box. But hell.

I still have boxes of stuff downstairs that I haven't gone through- papers mostly. I have this phobia about papers. And throwing them away. Wonder where that came from??? Without revealing too many sources, it is somewhat of a family trait.

So that might be the only resolution that I make. Belated and all. Go through the boxes. Throw away the crap I no longer need. Figure out a better storage plan for the crap that I do need. I am guessing that return address labels for West Seattle aren't in the second category. But that's the kind of crap I tend to keep.

And I'll set up the Christmas present thingy. Because yes, I feel the guilt. If you prick me, I will bleed. So please don't. It'll only piss me off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not the only one who still has xmas gifts laying around! I'm purging stuff right now too (getting ready for move), but, I love it. Especially the throwing out of papers and goodwilling of history books, whahaha! If you ever need someone to throw out papers/books for you--give me a call:)

Anonymous said...

she said "prick"
huh huh
uh...huh huh huh

slyboots2 said...

Wish I could employ someone to throw it all away for me, but no doubt the anxiety of wondering what they were doing would kill me.

Prick. Prick. Prick. There.