Friday, June 08, 2007

Truth be told (and I'm sure I've started plenty of things with those exact works...) I am just not in the mood today to start up my pitch of whine. Or shine. Because it is like those hummingbird wings- beating at a remarkable velocity. And just hovering there. Then zipping to the other place. And hovering.

So, what shall we chat about? Well, ideally, I would brew a nice big pot of tea (after the morning coffee- gotta keep the dose up, or gets the headache), grab the package of Madelines from Trader Joe's, and head for the deck. Because it would be nice to sit and chat outside in the sun, while it's available. And I have those perfect pink teacups that were a gift, and need to be used. NEED.

Then after a while of swilling tea and gossiping, it'll be time to think about lunch. No hassle, though. Because it's all in the life of ease offered in my head. When I'm not plugged into the machine. Like right now.

No comments: