Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Three days left. And then I am my own again. But there is sadness- but less than there was a few days ago.

The drama- pretty much done. And resolved. But not how I would do it, but that doesn't matter.

My role- pretty much offstage now. And being phased out. Probably killed off at the end of the season, so the character won't return. The producers have it out for me. But not really. There's always a way back, if I so chose. But I don't. Been here. Done that. Only a fan of re-runs when it involves 70's sitcoms and Night Gallery.

Interviews- 2 today. At different places. No real need for building them up. Neither excites me yet. Ask me at the end of the day. May be a different story. But I'm not desperate. Yet. That comes whist stewing in my own mind in solitude for too long.

The boss- is fucked. And you heard it here first, folks. But she's in the place of her own devising, and after a very unsettling conversation yesterday, I am content to leave her there. She saves face that way, and that seems to be the primary concern. People. sigh.

The sun is shining. Which might seem like a normal thing to most. But for those in the know, it has been infrequent hereabouts. So I will go now, and take a walk prior to going to the work. And finishing what I started. Out with a sigh, not a bang, or a whimper. Just a sigh.

2 comments:

(S)wine said...

most of us usually go out that way.
with a sigh.

slyboots2 said...

Some days I would rather go out with a scream of anger. Or a snort of derision.