Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What the hell really matters right now? Nothing important. Seriously.
It's all just droning on. Same old same old same old.
Makes me just want to crawl back in bed and start the same day over.
Because in this movie, I am played by Bill Murray, and there are no
Andie McDowells. Kbot is a contender, but he has the same repetitive
pattern, so not the same. Different movie. Different day. But not really.

So, I'll get ready for work. Same. Then I'll go there and park in the same area- so I can actually find my car- not like it's the same- wrong make and model- too low rent.
So then I'll hit the elevator with a revolving cast of the same people- all arriving at the same
time. Then I'll plug in the computer, log in, and cast the net wide. Then I'll get coffee. Same people in the kitchen. Same coffee. Same walk back, avoiding running into people in the blind corners.
Then the rest remains the same, with slight modifications. A millimeter here. A millimeter there. Same results in the wind tunnel. Same results in Qualifying. Never on pole position. But always in the top 10. How does it feel to remain in mid-field? The same.

4 comments:

(S)wine said...

yea.
who says life is short?
it's the longest thing we do.
punctuated by patterns that slowly kill us.
i'm such an upbeat addition to your blog, as a commentator.

Anonymous said...

Well, if you sold crack it would spice things up! Ever considered it? ;)

(S)wine said...

crack schmack.
next thing you know
you're on my local news
uttering:
"bitch set me up"
reconsider the rock.
meth is the rage, yo.

slyboots2 said...

Crack = old schoole. Not my stylee. Now, meth = something that you can cook up at home. Like a home ec experiment. Only more toxic, and a sick waste of energy...

I hear that the big guns are taking over the meth racket anyway- squeezing out or otherwise disposing of the mom and pop organizations. Ah well. Another opportunity lost.