Friday, March 14, 2008

Why I love (not in a physical sense) my surgeon. He said my arm is improving like it should. He said the intensity of the pain is normal. He gave me Ambien. And more super strength Ibuprofen.

Why I am not fond of morning today. I took the Ambien. The end.

And now, my friends, I will go and prepare for work. Luckily it has kicked my ass again, with lots of extra hours babysitting problems into the evening. So I will have lunch with a mentor, and then leave. Ha HA, I say.

And perhaps, Peaky Beaky will be in my mailbox when I get home. Ah, the bliss. The total bliss.

2 comments:

zombieswan said...

OOh. You're like, fourth on google for Peaky Beaky. :) Sort of scary, that.

slyboots2 said...

That is a touch creepy. But then there are probably only 3 people in the world who read the book. And none of them carried it with them everywhere they went- like I did.