Monday, March 17, 2008

So been dealing with those damned boxes of papers again. Not getting easier- sorting and deciding. Do I need the title to the house I used to own? Is that like taxes- need to keep for 7 years to guard against bad luck, or something?

But the fun thing- found a trove of Kman's stuff. We had a great time trawling through it all- he is a very funny man, who once was a very funny boy. I am trying to convince him to let me share. But he is shy. In that way.

Also found my own trove of high school and grade school ribbons, play bills, awards, etc. What a lot of stuff. And all of the meaning pretty much faded. Stripped. Just a book of stuff.

And then I took a pill and went to bed. The end.

3 comments:

zombieswan said...

The gross little toy thing is at kickthebobo.com

I hate putting the link here... feel free to delete the comment if you don't want the google bot to associate you with it and get weirdos. :)

Anonymous said...

that last sentence ought to always be the end...to everything we do during the day, i mean (or night).
now i'm gonna head over to that bobo thing because i, too, am curious. i am imagining something like a medieval mace-type object. you know what? i won't go...lemme just imagine it.

zombieswan said...

Oh darn, now that I look at it, I see that it's a hoax. Poop. Some sort of website maker did it as a joke, I guess. You have to go to the page you get to at that above url and click on "Webpage design" to see it. Piffle. It didn't say that when I looked at it through google images. Losers. :)