Friday, February 29, 2008

So the PT wasn't as bad as I feared. I actually have more mobility and strength than is the norm- probably because I am such a cussed nasty-natured thing, and get all pissy about not being able to do something. So I do it. As well as I can. And it hurts. So what. It is supposed to hurt. Grrrrrrr. But it appears to have an advantageous effect in this situation.

I will admit that this week at work, despite being a tad slow, has thoroughly kicked my ass. But I also attribute that to lack of sleep. The PT lady gave me some suggestions that really helped in that dept. last night. So there is hope. And glory.

Not to make this a blog about my shoulder though. That is boring. How about the strangest dream ever? I know, I have promised on occasion never to share those- but broken that promise on occasion. And this one is blasted odd. So, it's about 30 years ago, and Snoop Dog is having a threesome with my parents in the basement. And I am all pissed off because I want him for myself (not the 30 years ago me, but the now me- PARADOX!). I woke up from that one.....man....don't know what the FUCK that one is all about. Between the parents thing, the Snoop thing, and the strange time differential, I am totally boggled. In the head. And no, there were no naughty goings on witnessed when I was a child. Very well protected there, thank you. This was just about strangeness. Probably the Krispy Kreme doghnut that I ate in the late afternoon (Bismark- officially their fattest doghnut at 350 calories- looked it up after I ate it). I'll blame that. And shudder when I remember the rest....the things in my head are awfully Boschlike of late. And I'm even off of the really effective drugs now. Riddle me that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bizarro!! but that dream made me laff.

bedmonster said...

That's a very strange dream.

There must have been something in the air lately - I had a really bizarre dream last night. I had the most beautiful, flowing, long, thick red moustache. J was very impressed that I could get it to curl up at the ends without using any wax or whatnot. Hmmmm.

I'm sorry that I've been a terrible, neglectful friend throughout your shoulder ouchiness. :(

slyboots2 said...

Funny though- I wasn't laughing so much as perplexed and disturbed when I woke up. Silly subconscious.

And A- don't you worry about it- I've been so drastically beyond caring about almost anything this last several weeks- I just figured you were bogged with your life. It happens. I still feel the love!