Sunday, August 12, 2007

So in the place of an existential crisis, I just have bad dreams.
Unable to determine if it's something I ate or just bad hoodoo.
But getting up in the middle of the night and turning on the light
to see if there really is a woman in the room standing at the foot
of the bed is bad.
Worse is a few hours later going to the window to see if someone
really is climbing out of it.
Confuses the hell out of The Boy.
Makes me crabby as hell the next day.
Am hoping that it was just dietary, and not some kind of mid-night
hallucination.

2 comments:

(S)wine said...

ha.
welcome to my world.
you are slowly
becoming a professional.
spend a few nights w/me
and see how bad it can get.
this is just the beginning,
i fear.

slyboots2 said...

Probably. But then it's also the end. Because that's where we're all going. Together. Happy trails!