Saturday, July 07, 2007

Minty aftertaste- that's what the interviews left behind. Which was surprising. It looks, my friends, like there is a chance in hell that I will get the job. And that the person who spooked me in the first interview might be of tertiary importance in the scheme of things. I dunno.

Now to prepare for ROAD TRIP SUMMER 2007. We are going eastward into the vastness and heat to deliver a vintage BMW to ourselves. She needs to come home- especially since the Boy sold the Miata to a friend. He has his 3 motorcycles (yes, I am the BEST wife ever!), but a car would be nice. So it should be very interesting. Seeing if the old girl can make it back to Seattle. Hmmmm.

Otherwise, all is getting better on the home front- not spewing mucus everywhere, which is a relief. And likewise the Boy has recovered. Even treated myself to a pint last night- as after 4 bloody interviews, I had earned it.

Confession- the last interview was a conference call- and I did it from my house, whilst wearing pajama bottoms. Heh heh heh. I am a rebel. heh heh heh...

(No, actually I am a big, silly geek, and I know it. But that's all part of the charm, no? And yes, that's overt fishing for compliments.)

3 comments:

zombieswan said...

Yes, but what kind of PJs? I have several pairs (it's an addiction). I would do it in the ones with the fluffy clouds & sheep, were I in such a scenario. The ones with the matching sock-feet thingys from Target. :)

The pattern and/or coolness of the PJs defines the geek vs. cool-ness. :)

(S)wine said...

i have the same exact pjs that the good doctor has.
imagine.

slyboots2 said...

I have the fluffy snow flake ones from Target. But they're too warm for right now. Was wearing the cotton dark brown soft ones from Old Navy. Am wearing them right now, for that matter. They are de rigeur for AM internet sessions.