Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ah so the decision has been made then. So there. No input from me necessary. As per usual. It always seems like that- there is a ride, and I'm along for it. No need to concern myself. Just jam.

Or gel. Or something like that.

But the insides get in such a bunch that way- I want to be deciding. I want to be involved. I want to be a girl of action. Or an action figure. Or something like that. But don't have the necessary password to get into the tree house.

And the phone still doesn't ring. And the answers still don't come. So I am left to assume that the decision has been made. Start the Revolution Without Me. (movie made me bust a gut when I was little- very disappointing when I was big)

So now the challenge- accept, move on, and don't let it drive my ass crazy. Because it is like this some times. Inaction being the challenge. Inability to do diddly squat to change things being the challenge. Waiting it out being the challenge. When all I want to do is something. Anything but sit here and wait and type and think and ponder and look at stuff on the web. It's a half-life I don't want. Anyways. I think it's time to go to look busy.

3 comments:

(S)wine said...

i have no idea what in feck you're babbling about,
so i'll just stop making comments
on these kinds of entries.
are you talking to yourself again?

slyboots2 said...

Dude, I really need to go to work. Seriously. There's something about me + solitude= not great results. Things that normally wouldn't really bug me so much assume dramatic and traumatic proportions. And we'll just say that. 2 days and counting. Then I'll be among humans again, and no doubt too busy to mull over things that I've made into very large...items...

Back to eBay for me now...things to do, things to do...

Anonymous said...

Does this have anything to do with me? Most things do...

Regardless, I am sorry to not have called. I've been so busy, I've been working 8am to 9pm most days, dropping into bed exausted not long after.I wanted to have enough time allotted to talk to you, not just a rushed call.

And, I have not been in the know about whether or not you started your job yet.

I'm not trying to snub or anything, I just want to give a conversation the time it deserves.