Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Time slips

7 more days.

Damn I'm tired. Legs hurt. Too much standing on concrete.

I didn't realize until today that the Olympics start this weekend. Don't really care, though. Haven't cared since I was little and the cold war made it all interesting.

Didn't realize until today that Valentine's Day is next week. Don't really care, though- bad associations with the day. I've been dumped 3 times, by 3 different guys on that day. There is a special hell reserved for a boy who dumps a girl on Valentine's Day. It's a very bad place. With evil squirrels and boiling hot chocolate.

Kenga knows it's just not a big deal for me though. More than anything, I just want to feel like I'm not about to drop over from being sleepy. I probably have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. That's it. I'll say it's terminal. That's why I'm so bloody tired. Or I'm just not sleeping that well. Lately the kitties are deciding that it's fun to wake up earlier than normal. I think it has to do with the days getting longer. And me not being home in the day to keep them awake. So they start their hijinks in the bedroom around 5. Jumping on the bed- playing with stuff on the dresser.

Not much else going on- just counting days. 7.

No comments: