Thursday, February 23, 2006

Partly cloudy- with chance of sun

Things are looking up.

I got accepted to Penn State.

Now I need to decide if we want to move to Pennsylvania- what will Kenga do? Where will we live? etc.

It depends on the package that they offer. Haven't received the paper copy yet- just got an email this morning.

Also, 6 days of the job left. I'm keeping definate count this time. I think that we'll be done, and nothing will be left to count. And just in time too- my feet are beginning to feel the effects of hours on concrete, despite good shoes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I wouldn't move back to that part of the world, but then Pennsylvania is a bit nicer than Ohio.

slyboots2 said...

Thanks Mr. O! That's the main conundrum, though. I have never wanted to live East of the Mississippi. I applied there because they sent me a letter and an offer of free application (rather than the usual $70 fee). I just can't turn down free! Not even on a bad day. And look where it gets me. Penn State. We also have to figure out what K would do with his life, time and job...I doubt his current employer wants a Carlisle, PA office...

Jacob said...

Yes, Congrats! It's really amazing sometimes what life presents you with. It might be an amazing opportunity or an opportunity to validate what you have now. Good luck with your decision. And K-bot's got some deciding to do, too!

slyboots2 said...

Yeah- well thanks. It's kind of strange, though. Being this unsure of the future at my age and all- thought I was through all of this kind of stuff by now...