Sunday, October 28, 2007

Frantic activity has finally halted.

We had tickets to MUM last night. So went to the concert, which didn't end until close to 2:00. All I can say about the timing, is that when the doors open at 8:00, it's kind of bullshit to wait until 12:00 to start playing. That's all about that.

The music? Well, when I finally stopped being pissy about standing around for 4 hours, it was fun. Silly Icelandic kids! They made me happy.

And now I rest. Because tomorrow I have jury duty. I have to convince them that I'm just too batshit/disgruntled/unhappy about the whole thing to be chosen.

2 comments:

(S)wine said...

yea, i'm over that--the whole "doors open at 8, onstage at midnight" thing. i used to DO that, when i played in bands waaaaaaaaaay back in university days, and didn't understand it then, either.
my last "real" concert was Clapton in Atlanta last year: doors opened at 6:30, opening act on by 7 (Robert Cray), Clapton on by 8 SHARP, concert over by 10 SHARP.
noice.
more time to get home and crank out the vino, know'm sayin?

zombieswan said...

I hope there was at least an opening act in there somewhere!