Sunday, February 27, 2005

Montreal is on!

We're going to the Montreal F1 race in June. I'm a happy girl. Alas, Mika won't be there- no one could entice him to return.

I have a pic of him that I pulled from his site- yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and he does have dorky sunglasses on. But you need to see him in an interview to really appreciate his awkward charm. He is a Finn. I have yet to see a Finn win a race (F1 or Rally) and be animated. They are quiet, almost depressed seeming. It is wonderful. I can only imagine the passion and latent violence lurking beneath the veneer of diffidence.

When Mika speaks his mouth doesn't move. Sexy. It makes me smile. I dig the Finns.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mika's a girls name

slyboots2 said...

Not if you're in Finland... and he might be wearing eurotrash wraparound shades, but betcha he could kick your ass for that!