Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Derelict in my duties hereabouts. I have a week of offsites and offsite functions that I am working. Because it is my life right now. The scary catered affair last night went off without a huge hitch- the weather didn't exactly comply, but it also wasn't a surprise, and everything worked out anyway.

I am hoping to take Friday off. Then I can catch up. And just breathe. Because all of the planning that I did for weeks and months is finished for now. Until the next offsite. In 2 weeks.....sigh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the planning goddess. And I'm sure your role in the offsites was fabulous.

I had my first interview for the other position today, so we'll see what happens. ^_^

Good luck with the rest of the week, and the next round. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

that's great that you're taking some time off, but...uh, can you please stop being so selfish and post a new one for us? i mean, really...what's with all this "me me me" junk? you got people who read here, for chrissakes.