Monday, November 08, 2010

Truly, I have been trying very hard not to make this a diary of my dissatisfaction. There is always something for me to bitch about. Check the archives, if you don't believe me. I just think it's boring after a while. Imagine being stuck in my OCD-inclined head, and listening to the same crap on lather-rinse-repeat cycle. I just doesn't end, just changes incrementally.

So interesting cycle though. Things HAVE to change for me to be happy. I can't just stay in the same place for an endless time. If I'm not learning something new, I get cranky.

Thus the current job scenario. It is secure. It isn't arduous. I DO make the least of the entire department of 130+ people, with no hope of that changing. Makes me a little tonky on occasion, but I can cope, as it's pretty cushy otherwise. But the boredom is starting to set in, folks. Thus the trouble emerges. I've got irons in the fire aplenty, but haven't followed up on those diligently, since we're in mid-house-purchase. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing a loan officer would really be pleased to deal with. Yeah, changing jobs might make that difficult.

But yes, it's time for a change. It is time.

No comments: