Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ok, so I lied about the sleeping in thing. I'm still in that OCD making lists of crap that I either REALLY have to do, or at least my reptilian brain tells me I REALLY need to do it. It's a crap shoot as to whether or not anything REALLY needs to be done at 3:00 AM, but there you have it.

Funny thing. I was reviewing my severance agreement, and they laid off the oldest two employees on the team. Almost makes me wonder. But then I know what we did for a living, and know the logic behind it all. Basically what keeps me from going all conspiracy theory on it is that they made the right decision for the situation. And that does kind of bite a bit.

Meh. I'll get over that though. There's always my URGENT work on my farm. On Facebook. Because that is very important...

Sweet Jebus.

No comments: