Friday, October 10, 2008

It's been one of those weeks again. Was online working at 6:00 AM yesterday, because it appeared necessary. Now whether or not it actually was is another discussion entirely. Because of lack of coordination on the other end, turns out, not so much. But I was still there. And gone from the office early too. So there.

Now if I could just figure out where I hid a necklace when I went on vacation. It totally pisses me off. I was being clever. And now, since it's 3 months later, and I am finally remembering that I want to wear it, I can't figure out where the fuck I put it. Ye gads, I am an idiot. And here is your bona fide proof.

Nothing else to report here, on this end of things. Just wrapping up stuff and nonsense and trying to figure out what the hell I want to do when I grow up. Which appears to be now. Great. Thought I would have more time. But I am beginning to think that this is not the case. Maybe it's because I am around grownups all bloody day. And they take themselves and their lives very, very seriously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I don't wanna work
I just wanna bang on the drum all day."
--T.R. (Liv Tyler's otha daddy)

Anonymous said...

I be the queen of super hiding (from myself). Took me a year to find the pearls...

slyboots2 said...

Todd Rundgren, right? If I remember my Bebe Buell history.

Still haven't found the necklaces. Have kind of given up for now...