Sunday, December 18, 2005

Rudolph et al

Rudolph's little girlfriend was named Clarice. I looked it up on IMDB once I sobered up and remembered.

The whole thing was directed by a Japanese guy. This makes sense- that movie has some Godzilla-like elements- check out the Abominable Snowman some time. Silly Japanese. Making Snowmen all scary and such. Like making Komodo dragons into movie stars. Silly. Funny joke men.

Yeah- I'm feeling a tad peckish at the moment. My teeth hurt. My head doesn't hurt all that much, but my tummy is rebellious. Gotta go and try and become human. Probably shouldn't have had that last hard cider. Or two. Silly me. Trying to make myself all drunk and such. Funny joke lady.

2 comments:

bedmonster said...

You are the FUNNIEST joke lady ever. But you did have a lot of hard ciders. I wouldn't have been able to see for a month.

Thank you again for the succulent gift! *grin*

And thank GOD you found out Rudolph's name. That was bugging me. You're a good person.

slyboots2 said...

I'm an obsessive, compulsive drunkard. And don't you forget it!!! Nothing quite so attractive as me in my cups. Nothing. Nada. But at least I didn't puke. And I remember about 98% of the night. So it was a success. The other 2% is probably as much as I would forget under normal circumstances, so we won't refer to it as an incomplete blackout.

You are also funny joke lady, and good person! Mutual affection (not affectation) society!