Friday, November 13, 2009

Oh, it gets better. Just when I had resigned myself to the normal course of affairs, it all changed again. Well, some of it changed. Not all. I am exaggerating.

I have a new boss. They shifted me over. Which is a shame, really, as I like my current boss an awful lot. But there you go. The new one is great too- I know her. But it'll be different. And there is apparently no significant stability in my work life for me to count on. But I am planning on leaving anyway, this just kind of confirms that I am doing the right thing.

It'll be a great job for the next person.

2 comments:

(S)wine said...

meet the new boss, same as the .... yea you know it.

slyboots2 said...

I wish that were the case. And don't want to whine about it. But seriously. What are they thinking???