Sunday, November 25, 2007

Not that I usually share like this

I had a strange dream. I am not in the habit of writing about my dreams. Because they basically bore the shit out of others. But this one was different.

I met an angel in my dream. He was the rulekeeper. He said that we (K and I) were angels too. I was the angel of anger. Which is important, because anger gets things done. But it should be tempered with compassion, or it becomes wrath, which is not very angelic. Something about deadly sins there, I suspect. Ask the rulekeeper.

K is the angel of joy. Which was appropriate. He can also stop traffic in my dream. The jerk. I can't. I have "other gifts". Which totally sucks. I would love to stop traffic. Anyway, he is joy. And that poses problems because people don't take joy and laughter seriously enough. But I need him. And that's why we found eachother, despite the fact that we weren't supposed to be together. That's what the rulekeeper said.

I'm still pissed about the traffic thing.

But it was a really cool dream.

And then I had another dream about a huge storm speeding across the valley in home town. Just a wall of black.

My guess- nachos for dinner caused all of this.

1 comment:

zombieswan said...

What a cool dream!! My favorite dreams are where I am flying and/or can do magic. They feel SO REAL and it rocks. But it makes me sad when I can't do it IRL.

But I did read somewhere that flying dreams are astral projection and proof of being an advanced soul. So there. :) (Probably, being smug about being an advanced soul actually cancels out being advanced. At least a little.)

Ah well. Can't win them all.