Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ah, today we shall ponder male versus female. Specifics? You want specifics? All right.

When a woman does something out of the ordinary, and nice, she likes recognition. A lot. Perhaps with a pretty bow on top. Just because. I suspect that even though I am a roughly-hewn female in many ways, this is just hardwired in.

When a man does something out of the ordinary, and nice, I don't think he generally gives a rat's ass if he gets more than a "thanks, man." and that is that.

Feeling disgruntled. Just a touch. But I work for a couple of guys. Who are just that. Guys. I need to get over it. And I will. That's all.

Over and out.

2 comments:

(S)wine said...

hey, it's a wonder you got WORDS out of them, and not grunts and a pinch on the oul' arse.
IDJITS! the lot o' them.

slyboots2 said...

Right bollocks, the lot of them.